[Orgmode] Re: agenda-todo format

From: Peter BARABAS
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: agenda-todo format
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:10:33 +0000 (UTC)

Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik <at> gmail.com> writes:

> %T is the correct way to display tags in the prefix - currently only on
> tag will be shown there.  If you want to remove the tags from the end
> of the line, take a look at the variable
> `org-agenda-remove-tags-when-in-prefix'.

Thank you, this is what I need.

> > Also, in the todo view tags are not fontified. Is it intentional?
>
> How and why would you want them fontified?

In the org-mode buffer the tags have the same color as the text, e.g. in

* Foo                         :foo:

:foo: is blue and bold.

Though now I think I'd like to assign a face to my tags (e.g. green for
:personal:, blue for :work:). Is there anything that can help me in this?

Is it possible to give priorities faces? E.g. red for #A.

Thank you again.

Regards,
Peter.