[Orgmode] bug with export and repeated/displaced right-brackets

From: David O'Toole
Subject: [Orgmode] bug with export and repeated/displaced right-brackets
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:07:08 -0400

I've attached a file showing what i believe to be an archiving bug.

I have the following in my init.el:

(setq org-archive-location "::* Archive")

When archiving tasks, the closing ] of the "closed" time gets
displaced to the end of the file, resulting in a big run of closing ]
at the end of the file. I've attached an org-mode file that shows the problem.

David O'Toole
address@hidden
http://dto.freeshell.org/notebook/