Re: [Orgmode] Another GTD question.

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Another GTD question.
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 09:01:55 -0400

[A summary of the main options for implementing GTD in Org-mode.]

I'd just like to follow this up by saying that Option 2 (TODO keywords
are TODO NEXT WAITING SOMEDAY DONE; contexts and people are tags) is
basically the practise I've evolved for doing GTD with Org-mode, as
well.

My main point of indecision right now is one file vs. many files.  At
home I've had one file, and at work I've been trying one file per
project.  Because of the way timekeeping works, however, it looks like
I'll either be moving all of my projects back into one file, or
writing a lisp function to do a time summary table for all files in
org-agenda-files.

It is looking to me currently like one file for projects and tasks is
the way to go, with other files being useful mainly for longer notes,
journal entries, and references...

| Jason F. McBrayer                    address@hidden  |
| A flower falls, even though we love it; and a weed grows, |
| even though we do not love it.            -- Dogen        |