Re: [Orgmode] org-mode + ? (maybe mtsend.py) = weblog-editor

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mode + ? (maybe mtsend.py) = weblog-editor
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:59:23 +0200

Philipp Raschdorff <address@hidden> writes:

> is somebody using emacs + org.mode to publish to a wordpress-blog?

I'm not, but i'm sure such an interface could be written - well, easy
to say, isn't it ?

> Any Ideas? Somebody already using emacs and/or orgmode as a weblog-
> editor?

I've written org-blogging.el. Maybe you can give it a try and send me
some report about what should be done/fixed - i don't have that much
time for now, but it's not abandon-ware:

<http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/org-blogging.html>

You can also find some useful blogging tool on David's page :

<http://dto.freeshell.org/notebook/OrgMode.html>

Hope this helps,

--
Bastien