[Orgmode] bug with table in indirect buffer

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: [Orgmode] bug with table in indirect buffer
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:13:43 -0600

Hi,

I found a bug with table formatting in an indirect buffer.  In the
file below, if you open the second bullet (My little microcosm) in an
indirect buffer and cause a table format with say C-c C-c, the table
will reformat but afterwards the cursor will be moved to the beginning
of the buffer.  Interestingly enough, this doesn't seem to happen if
the bullet is the first line of the file.

* top of the world (but not top of the file)
*** My little microcosm (open me in indirect buffer)
   |-
   | reformat me in indirect buffer
   |-

Edd