[Orgmode] refreshing agenda buffer un-narrows indirect buffers

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: [Orgmode] refreshing agenda buffer un-narrows indirect buffers
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:07:24 -0600

Hi,

   I've found that refresh the todo list with 'r' turns off the
narrowing in indirect buffers.

  Also, I've found that using C-, to cycle through the agenda files
will bringup narrowed indirect buffers instead of the base buffer.
I'm not sure whether I think the indirect buffers should show up in
agenda filer cycling, but I think that the base buffers should alway
be apart of the cycle.

Edd