org-mode 4.63 (was: [Orgmode] agenda mode)

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: org-mode 4.63 (was: [Orgmode] agenda mode)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:32:30 +0100

I have just uploaded 4.63 which fixes this problem for now -
with the side effect that the format of agenda dates is no longer customizable. Will take more time to figure out how to fix this.
Anyway, 4.63 works again, sorry for the hickup.

Raman, the link navigation commands are in there as well.

Thanks, David, for the report!

- Carsten

http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/