Re: [Orgmode] Diary integration in .ics export ?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Diary integration in .ics export ?
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 20:32:43 +0100

I did not look at the code at all, so I have no opinion on it.

If it really is outdated, you could just write yoour own parser, probably not too hard.

- Carsten

On Feb 12, 2007, at 20:11, Bastien wrote:

Have you looked at icalendar.el which is part of Emacs?  From the
documentation I would think that icalendar-export-file' does this.
Of course we could make the org-mode exporting functions call this.
Seems like we would end up with two files rather than one.  I guess
the files could be merged by stripping the header and footer in one
and inserting it into another.

All right, i'll try to find the easiest way using both icalendar.el
and org.el -- BTW i wasn't aware icalendar.el was part of Emacs and
thought the code was a bit outdated.

Regards,

--
Bastien