Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode verion 4.65

From: David Emery
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode verion 4.65
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 01:59:42 +0900 (JST)

Hi,

Something strange seems to be happening to character encodings on html export in
4.65.

I have an org file with English and Japanese in it, in UTF-8. When I export it
as html, the Ja text gets converted to EUC-JP, and the html headers say
iso-8859-1. Wha, wha, what?

Besides that being a tad bizarre (how in the world is org-mode converting the
encoding of Japanese text?), I'd prefer that the exporter use the encoding of
the source file.

Exporting the same file with 4.62 gives UTF-8 in both the header and actual
encoding, as expected. Is it possible to get that behaviour back?

Dave