Re: [Orgmode] iCal Export Not Working to iCal 2.0.4

From: Alan Dove
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] iCal Export Not Working to iCal 2.0.4
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:21:09 -0500

Hey, folks:

Yes, this explanation was quite thorough. I had figured out most of it on my own by the time I got the email, but it would certainly be useful to put something like this in the documentation. You might also add a note that, at this writing, the Aquamacs distribution of Emacs has an unidentified bug in Org mode calendar export - using regular Emacs, everything works fine.

          --Alan

--
Alan Dove, Ph.D.
address@hidden