Re: [Orgmode] Buglet with scheduled in TODO lists

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Buglet with scheduled in TODO lists
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:04:44 -0500

On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 08:19 +0100, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> The second bug is that yes, indeed, the scheduling line could/should
> also
> be found further down.  I can fix that too, but there are also other
> places where the code assumes (I believe) that this info is always in
> the second line.  I am not yet sure if I will change this.

For my purposes, the patch you already provided should be fine.  There's
no reason I would _intentionally_ put the scheduling line anywhere but
below the headline.  Really, it _should_ find the scheduling line
anywhere before the next headline, but with the first bug fixed, I'm
unlikely to notice whether it does or not.

| Jason F. McBrayer                    address@hidden  |
| If someone conquers a thousand times a thousand others in |
| battle, and someone else conquers himself, the latter one |
| is the greatest of all conquerors.  --- The Dhammapada    |