Re: [Orgmode] Re: A nice feature to suggest

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: A nice feature to suggest
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 20:54:03 +0100

Leo <address@hidden> writes:

>>> For example, if I set "#+ARCHIVE: ::* Archived Tasks" and ARCHIVE tag
>>> "* Archived Tasks", then future archiving (org-archive-subtree) will
>>> create another "* Archived Tasks". Is this intended?
>>
>> I have fixed this bug for 4.66.  Is there then still need for an
>> additional way to lock entries from unfolding?

Maybe not directly related, but still: what about my past suggestion
of a static (unfoldable) but active headline?

The syntax i suggested for it was like:

  **: a headline

It would be convenient when you need to store inline tasks that are
neither proper headlines nor list items.  Such a headline wouldn't
(un)fold, not because its content must stay invisible, but because it
has no content.

Does that make sense ?

Regards,

--