Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 4.66

From: Daniel J. Sinder
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 4.66
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:27:42 -0800

Carsten Dominik wrote:
> Org-mode 4.66 is at:
>
> http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org
>
> Enjoy!
>
> - Carsten

Thanks Carsten -- it just keeps getting better.

This is my first update since 4.59, but it now seems that in block
agendas, "Headlines with TAGS" matches are finding sub-headlines
under those with the ARCHIVE tag.  Is this an inadvertently
introduced bug?   I preferred the old behavior (ie, anything under
and ARCHIVE-tagged headline is ignored).

(Haven't tested 4.67 yet)

Thanks,
Dan