Re: [Orgmode] Right click on link bug

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Right click on link bug
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 21:40:01 +0100

On Mar 16, 2007, at 18:38, Leo wrote:

Dear all,

Put the following line in a buffer:
  [[http://www.google.com][Musick is wrong]]

then enable org-mode and flyspell-mode. Now right click on the word
"Musick" and you can see the behavior of mouse1 has be changed to yank
instead of opening the link.

That will teach you!
Don't misspell your links!!!!!  :-)

Well, competing overlays with competing keymaps, I  really would
not know how to fix this on my side.  I know that ispell (and
therefore flyspell) has some ways to not check TeX command names,
for example.  But I am not sure if this is extensible so that
we could use it for org-mode, making it skip links.  And I am
not even sure if this is what you would want, because it is
actually nice to have the description part of a link spell-checked!

If you use flyspell, do actually use it to correct your typos :-)

Cheers.

- Carsten