Re: [Orgmode] Re: POLL: should we export text before the first headline

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: POLL: should we export text before the first headline
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 06:06:48 +0100

On Mar 19, 2007, at 1:09, Sean Sieger wrote:

By the way, the first line with the -*- mode: org -*- should always be
   a comment - this is a bug I will fix.

Can I ask a dumb question... is there a difference between the first
lines, -*- mode: org -*- and -*- org -*-?

The effect is the same, setting the major mode of the file.
The first is a more general way, because also other local variables
can be set in this way, like

   -*- mode: org; fill-column:60 -*-

- Carsten