Re: [Orgmode] Publishing projects

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Publishing projects
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 17:36:12 +0200

On Apr 5, 2007, at 17:02, Uwe Jochum wrote:

Hi all,

after having published a project in orgmode I am asked, before closing
the original orgmode files, if I want to save the modified file(s). It
seems that the new version of orgmode (4.70) thinks that a published
file is a modified file, which isn't the case, in my view.

I have made this error before, this has to do with adding text properties - Emacs thinks that this is a change of the buffer. Will be fixed in the next version.

- Carsten