Re: [Orgmode] M-x lifesnap (and an itty bitty org-agenda problem i'm hav

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] M-x lifesnap (and an itty bitty org-agenda problem i'm having)
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 10:12:28 -0400

Hi Pete,

Like I said, there are bugs. I just started coding yesterday morning.
I'll work on it and see if I can fix the problem. Within a few days I
should have a "real" alpha release with a bit of documentation so
maybe it would be best to wait till then. It will also support proper
window configurations then, so that you can have vertical splits etc.

My themes page is http://dto.freeshell.org/notebook/ColorThemes.html .
The right one is color-theme-cl-frame and it includes Org faces.

I will keep you posted.