Re: [Orgmode] 4.70 org-goto bug

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] 4.70 org-goto bug
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 07:07:01 +0200

I cannot reproduce that bug.  Anyone?

- Carsten

On Apr 9, 2007, at 12:13, Rick Moynihan wrote:

Hi, I've been playing with org-mode 4.70 and I'm really liking the multiple TODO sequences.

However, I seem to have encountered a bug with org-goto. When navigating between headings of the same level with "f" and "b", if I try and move too far (i.e. I'm at either the first or last level of indentation and I push f/b respectively) I get the error:

error "before first heading".

Then ALL of my emacs keybindings fail, I can't seem to switch buffers or even kill the debug buffer.

Strangely sometimes I can't seem to generate the error, so it doesn't seem to happen EVERY time, though restarting Emacs and navigating straight to an org-mode buffer through the agenda and instantly trying to cause the bug through running C-c C-j and then generating the error through the process described above seems to cause it every time. Could there be something funny in my config?

R.