[Orgmode] Export org-mode to .ics (on FTP-Server)

From: phil
Subject: [Orgmode] Export org-mode to .ics (on FTP-Server)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:24:16 +0200

Hello,

I'm using org-mode to keep track of my todos & events & to store stuff. I've an org-mode file (events.org) that contains all upcoming events (music, sports...).

I've setup my blog to show the next events that are taken from a .ics- file, that is stored on my webserver.

So the current workflow is:

1. Editing my events.org-file
2. Exporting this file to an .ics
3. Uploading the .ics file to my webserver using FTP

QUESTION:
Is it possibile to upload the .ics file after exporting in one step from emacs?

-  Phil