Re: [Orgmode] Re: How do I change font for DONE tasks?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: How do I change font for DONE tasks?
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:27:26 +0200

You can use font-lock-add-keywords to add your own font-locking.

But this might be a useful idea, I'll put it on the list.

Thanks,

- Carsten

On Mar 31, 2007, at 16:56, Patrick Drechsler wrote:

On Mar 30, 2007, at 9:38, Tassilo Horn wrote:

But it's much easier to position point on the face you want to change
(in your case the "DONE") and hit `M-x customize-face RET RET'.

I did not know this.  Excellent, thank you very much.

Looking at this I was wondering if it is possible to change colors
individually for different TODO states. If, for example, I have this
in my options:

#+SEQ_TODO: TODO STARTED IMPLEMENTED FEEDBACK VERIFY DONE

it would be neat to have different colors for each state (TODO:red,
STARTED:orange, IMPLEMENTED:lightgreen, FEEDBACK:...).

Maybe something for future?

Cheers

Patrick
--
Look Ma, this man can twist his fingers as if they were made of
rubber, isn't that amazing? -- Not really, he's been using Emacs for