Re: [Orgmode] Export to PDF

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Export to PDF
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:36:56 -0600

On 4/18/07, Denis Bueno <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm somewhat mystified that I can't seem to find support for this
feature in Org mode. I looked through the manual and mailing list, but
it seems no one has used -- or even wanted -- this feature.

I completely agree that this feature would be nice. I often wish I could print my org files in a professional looking manner, without headlines getting cut off or urls and page numbers appearing at the top, which happens with html export, which is the easiest way to print from a remote shell or Emacs in Windows. Taking an agenda from org into a meeting would be a lot easier with a nice PDF printer. Of course I realize this is no easy task and so it's no mystery why it isn't implemented.

If you come up with a good solution please do share.

Thanks,
Scott