Re: [Orgmode] Outlining facilities

From: Yang
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Outlining facilities
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:27:26 -0400

I just tried using longlines and for me it doesn't work well at all
with org-mode's outlining. The wrapping no longer does hanging
indents, and it thinks lines with hanging indents are separate
paragraphs.

To add to my other questions: is there a binding or command I can use
to change the current line's bullet type?

On 4/26/07, Alan Dove alan-at-dovdox.com |emacs-orgmode|