Re: [Orgmode] Installation for novice

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Installation for novice
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 08:49:44 +0200

Is there really no-one besides me who can answer this question?

- Carsten

On Apr 28, 2007, at 12:02, Jon Craft wrote:

Hi,

I'm attempting to install, following the instructions.
I have Xemacs and am on a Windows XP computer.

I am not sure what directories to put in the makefile,
since I don't know which ones refer to the location of
the org files an which refer to the location of the
Xemacs files.

Second, I have no idea what to do with the instructions
to 'make' a file.  I know I can't do this at a dos
prompt. So, how do I install on Windows with Xemacs?

Thanks for the help.

Jon