Re: [Orgmode] S-up not raising priority

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] S-up not raising priority
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 09:16:26 +0200

On May 8, 2007, at 20:45, Scott Jaderholm wrote:

Thanks Carsten,

I had pc-selection-mode enabled.

I disabled it and S-up still doesn't raise priority. From looking at the code it looks like S-right is set to do that.

(org-defkey org-agenda-mode-map [(shift right)] 'org-agenda-priority-up)

My org.el file does not contain the line you are quoting.  I have

(org-defkey org-agenda-mode-map [(shift up)] 'org-agenda-priority-up)
(org-defkey org-agenda-mode-map [(shift down)] 'org-agenda-priority-down)

I don't remember changing this recently, so I don't know what
is going on.  That said, I remember seeing this bug at some point,
so maybe I have changed things and just forgotten.

Anyway, seems to be resolved now - please get back to me if you still find this bug in 4.74.

- Carsten

Perhaps that's a typo or the manual is outdated.

Thanks,
Scott

On 5/8/07, Carsten Dominik < address@hidden> wrote:Sounds like a problem with CUA-mode.  Are you using that?

- Carsten

On May 8, 2007, at 18:59, Scott Jaderholm wrote:

> I think this is a bug.
>
> S-up in M-x org-todo-list selects a region for me instead of raising
> priority.
> S-down does decrease priority however.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott