[Orgmode] Compilation errors with 4.73 (undefined functions, wrong numbe

From: Holger Arnold
Subject: [Orgmode] Compilation errors with 4.73 (undefined functions, wrong number of parameters)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 16:18:56 +0200

Hello,

when I try to byte-compile org-mode (e.g. by doing make), I get a number of
error messages about undefined functions and wrong number of parameters (I
have attached the output of a make).  When I then do M-x org-mode, I
get "Symbol's function definition is void: find-if".

Without byte-compiling, org-mode seems to work at first sight, but I don't
know if some functions are deactivated or not broken.

I'm using org-mode 4.73 on GNU Emacs 21.3.1 on openSUSE 10.2.  I didn't have
these problems with version 4.69 of org-mode.

Does anyone know what's wrong here?

Holger