Re: Footnote support (was: [Orgmode] org-publish.el 1.80)

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: Footnote support (was: [Orgmode] org-publish.el 1.80)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 10:43:38 +0200

Are you using footnote-mode together with org-mode? How? I cannot get it to work...

- Carsten

On May 21, 2007, at 5:36, Scott Jaderholm wrote:

Carsten,

Looking closer, it looks like this might be functionality that would be provided by org itself not org-publish. Any chance of getting this implemented?

Also, I suggest moving the documentation up one level or under it's own heading so that it appears in the TOC on the website.

Thanks,
Scott