[Orgmode] M-m (back-to-indentation)

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: [Orgmode] M-m (back-to-indentation)
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 15:25:18 -0600

I just discovered this keystroke and naturally the second thing I did after trying it in an emacs lisp buffer was to try it in org. It didn't seem all that useful, except with CLOSED lines and - lists, and so I'm wondering if a slightly modified behavior might be better.

Consider a headline:
** TODO Something

Maybe M-m should go right before "TODO"?

Then again, with org-special-ctrl-a, M-m as it is now does provide a shortcut to C-a C-a.

Just interested in what you guys think.

--Scott