Re: [Orgmode] in-buffer settings for priorities

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] in-buffer settings for priorities
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 17:27:32 +0200

On May 22, 2007, at 10:07, Dmitri Minaev wrote:

On 5/21/07, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

> 1. When the state of an item changes from nothing to the first in the > TODO sequence, no note is taken and the state change is not logged. Is
> this by design?

Yes.

I should have upgraded more often :). In 4.60, which I used prior to
the last upgrade, this feature was absent. Is there a way to bring the
old behaviour back?

Yes.  Turns out it was not a feature but a bug, I was mistaken.
Sorry about that.  Fixed for 4.76.

Actually, lets just take your patch

I hope the reason was not that I was obstinate :)

No.  But I needed time to understand exactly what it did, and to see
if there is anything missing (there was, a side issue with
`org-get-current-options).  First I wanted to wait until the
next release, but then I changed my mind.

- Carsten