Re: [Orgmode] Tag Inheritance

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Tag Inheritance
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 09:21:27 -0500

   I was thinking the same thing.  (Sadly I didn't know the option of
the top of my head and had to search the .el file to try and find it.)
Would there be any way to differentiate the matched heading from the
surrounding context?  In regular GUIs I'd say grey of the context, but
that doesn't work well.  Highlighting the match would be more
emacs-ish.

Edd