Re: [Orgmode] a couple of possible bugs in filling/indenting of plain li

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] a couple of possible bugs in filling/indenting of plain lists
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 14:41:48 +0200

On Jun 6, 2007, at 14:18, William Henney wrote:

Hi Carsten

On 6/6/07, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
No, when starting a new list level, the bullet character should be
under the left margin of the text of the upper llevel, i.e.
2 characters indented.

That's not how it works for me. For instance, org-metaright indents by
one extra character, not two. Same in lists as with headings. Perhaps,
you are you thinking of the case with org-odd-levels-only set to t.

Yes, the demotion commands shift only by one character at a time, you
need to press them several times to get the indentation shift you
want.

However, your question was about TAB, and that works as I described.

- Carsten