Re: [Orgmode] Re: Release: Org-mode 4.77 .. problems with reference card

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Release: Org-mode 4.77 .. problems with reference card
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 07:58:10 +0200

On Jun 8, 2007, at 2:14, Charles Cave wrote:

Carsten,

The quick reference guide has a problem with truncation of the left margin. When I print the A4 version, the left 2 centimeters of test is truncated. Previous versions of the reference card are fine, so something is broken!

I modified the file to also produce a letter paper
version - obviously I screwed up.

Thanks.

- Carsten