[Orgmode] Re: Is the feature useful?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Is the feature useful?
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 08:50:18 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

Carsten Dominik <dominik <at> science.uva.nl> writes:

> > | (muse-what-changed)

> This looks like a function that is not only useful in org-mode,
> but in any mode.

Exactly. I use it all the time but this is my method:

(global-set-key
 (kbd "C-c d")
   (lambda () (interactive) (diff-buffer-with-file (current-buffer))))

When I was more paranoid, pressing C-x C-s would have cause such thing
happening plus a yes-no question before saving the buffer content :) Now
I only use this plus version-control (to keep up to 7 old copies,
just in case).

Xavier