[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 5.01

From: Maxim Loginov
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 5.01
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 10:49:08 +0700

hi Carsten
very nice job! I'm impressed by properties a lot!

some comments/improvement suggestions:

> There are important changes, so unless you plan to read the manual
> in the near future, I'd advise you carefully read the notes below.

addition Changes subsection into info with hyperlinks to relevant
pages make it easier to track new feature. and you do not need
comments like above

- Remember template %^G always surround newly added tag with colons
  even empty tags (if do not want to insert tag and simply you press
  RET for tag prompt). additionally if some :tag: is already
  predefined then none of these :tag%^G :tag:%^G handle
  empty/non-empty inserted tags correctly

- in agenda view tag completion when no more completion matched the
  message [Sole Completion] instead of [No match] looks less scary :-)

best
Maxim