Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.01

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.01
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 15:16:26 +0200

It does not crash mine, so maybe this is an issue with
your Emacs version.  Would be good if you can upgrade
to 22.1, to see if the problem persists.

I also noticed that the whole column stuff does not work
correctly on Emacs 21.  I am not sure if that can be fixed,
nor how much time I want to put into fixing it, given that
it does work well on Emacs 22.

- Carsten