Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.01

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.01
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 11:34:14 +0200

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Jul 3, 2007, at 10:49, Rick Moynihan wrote:

I am releasing Org-mode 5.01.  It is available at my website

Wow! A new (major) version of Org-mode! Is it just me, or does this seem like Christmas?

After removing the wrapping, I found a bug which would cause my whole Emacs session to crash violently. When running org-columns, if I call it again within a nested subtree inside the column view, Emacs crashes (Gnu Emacs 22.0.91.1).

Regardless, great work!

R.

--
Carsten Dominik