Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.01

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.01
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 06:13:19 -0400

David O'Toole <address@hidden> writes:

> A lot of this will help my new project:
> http://dto.freeshell.org/notebook/Eon.html

Eon looks very interesting and promising, but I'd have to see some
more concrete examples of usage to really buy-into it.  How friendly
will it be with org?  I liked the idea and look of linkd, but never
installed it because I wasn't sure how linkd links would get along
with org-native links.

| Jason F. McBrayer                    address@hidden  |
| If someone conquers a thousand times a thousand others in |
| battle, and someone else conquers himself, the latter one |
| is the greatest of all conquerors.  --- The Dhammapada    |