Re: [Orgmode] OT: remember'ing from other programs with stumpwm

From: Dmitri Minaev
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] OT: remember'ing from other programs with stumpwm
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 01:49:21 +0500

On 7/5/07, Scott Jaderholm <address@hidden> wrote:
On 7/4/07, Dmitri Minaev <address@hidden> wrote:
> Obviously, one thing is missing here -- the URL. Unfortunately, I
> couldn't find a way to retrieve it from Firefox programmatically.

Have you tried sending control l, end, shift-home, control c and then
pasting it where you need it?

Yes, something like this. Unfortunately, C-c copies the text into the
clipboard, and Emacs pastes the content of the primary selection. And
I'm afraid that Conkeror also uses the clipboard selection. I want to
try and play with xclipboard or xselection, but I'm a bit skeptical
about both of them.

--
With best regards,
Dmitri Minaev