Re: [Orgmode] Makefile fix?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Makefile fix?
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:07:06 +0200

You are right, this would be better.  However, the same line
then would not work for Emacs, so we need something still
better.  Maybe something like

BATCH=$(EMACS) -batch -q
       -eval '(add-to-list 'load-path "$(lispdir)")'

but that is still difficult with all the quoting and escaping of
quoting.  Does anyone here know how to make this work?

- Carsten