[Orgmode] Column view questions

From: Daniel J. Sinder
Subject: [Orgmode] Column view questions
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:58:47 -0700

PROPERTIES and column view are fantastic!  Thanks Carsten.

I already have visions of moving my address book into org.  I've set
my sights on finally learning Elisp by writing a vCard-to-org
function (and the reverse).

How well does generating column view scale for hundreds of headlines?

Have you given any thought to the possibility of exporting column
view to HTML?  As nice as column view looks in an emacs-buffer, it's
not really accessible to others (especially if they don't use
emacs/org-mode).

Dan