[Orgmode] Problem with archiving

From: J. David Boyd
Subject: [Orgmode] Problem with archiving
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:10:46 -0400

When I attempt to archive a DONE item, using 5.02, I get

( this is from the message buffer)
Copied: Subtree with 326 characters
if: Cannot promote to level 0. UNDO to recover if necessary

In the status line, I see
Cannot promote to level 0. UNDO to recover if necessary

Now, the item itself IS copied to my archive file, but it does not contain an
archive time stamp, and the original item is left alone in the original file.

Any ideas?  I haven't changed any config settings since around the last of the
4.xx series of ORG.

Dave