[Orgmode] org-mode version 5.03

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] org-mode version 5.03
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:19:04 +0200

Org-mode 5.03 is out.

As usual Emacs CVS and http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org

Enjoy.

- Carsten

Changes in version 5.03
-----------------------

* Incompatible Changes

  - The variable `org-special-ctrl-a' has been renamed to
    `org-special-ctrl-a/e'.  The old one is still an alias (but
    not on Emacs 21 where variable aliases cannot be defined).

* Details

  - When the variable `org-special-ctrl-a/e' is set, C-e in a
    headline first goes to the end of the headline ignoring the
    tags.  A second C-e then goes to after the tags.  Thanks
    to Scott Jaderholm for this idea.

  - Typing and removing single characters in a headline now
    keeps the tags in the headline aligned.  This could have a
    little impact on performance while deleting stuff - let me
    know if we need to make this customizable.

  - New option `org-n-level-faces' can be used to set the number
    of different faces that are used for headlines.  Default is
    all 8 faces Org-mode defines for this purpose, level 9 uses
    again the level-1 face.  However, you can use fewer, and then
    the level-1 face will be reused already for level N+1, etc.

  - Column View and hidestars now work together.

  - Bug fixes.