[Orgmode] Re: org-mode version 5.03

From: Christian Schlauer
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-mode version 5.03
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 22:51:30 +0200

timotheus <address@hidden> writes:

> It would great if the Org-Mode Homepage mentioned that its head revision
> is kept in official Emacs CVS -- and which branch. (MAIN?).

I haven't checked, but Carsten probably commits to the trunk or head
(or how it is called).

I think it would be nice if Emacs 22.2 would have a newer org.el than
4.67, but I don't know who (besides RMS) decides what changes on the
trunk/head will go into the branch EMACS_22_BASE (from which Emacs
22.2 will be released).

--
Christian Schlauer