Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-mode version 5.03

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-mode version 5.03
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:50:17 +0200

On Jul 15, 2007, at 22:51, Christian Schlauer wrote:

timotheus <address@hidden> writes:

It would great if the Org-Mode Homepage mentioned that its head revision
is kept in official Emacs CVS -- and which branch. (MAIN?).

I haven't checked, but Carsten probably commits to the trunk or head
(or how it is called).

Yes.

I think it would be nice if Emacs 22.2 would have a newer org.el than
4.67, but I don't know who (besides RMS) decides what changes on the
trunk/head will go into the branch EMACS_22_BASE (from which Emacs
22.2 will be released).

I am sure it will have a much newer version.

- Carsten

--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam