[Orgmode] Org files downloads getting corrupted?

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: [Orgmode] Org files downloads getting corrupted?
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:47:00 +0530

Is anyone getting their downloads corrupted while downloading from Org
homepage?  For the last few days, the download of the zip/gzip files
gets interrupted, then resumes.  When it completes there is at least
one file which is broken in it when tested using gzip -t or unzip -t.

Anyone face similar problems?

I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.4 on Win XP Pro. I've also tried it using wget
and there too, the connection 'hangs' for some time and then resumes;
and then to a corrupted file.

If it's a network issue on my ISP/PC, what do I check for?  I'm unable
to figure out what is the problem could be.

 sivaram