Re: [Orgmode] Re: "TAB" modifies indentation inconsistently?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: "TAB" modifies indentation inconsistently?
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:45:47 +0200

On Jul 19, 2007, at 18:23, Rainer Stengele wrote:

Rainer Stengele schrieb:
Sorry for the post with the same contents but the unfinished subject.

Pressing "TAB" in org-mode outlines indentations.

What do I do to get this outline "stable" even when pressing TAB:

* Header
 - item1
 - item2
  + subitem1
  + subitme2
 - item 3

Using M-left and M-right I can move the item left or right.
Is there a config option for the "TAB" indenting function?

Rainer

Actually "TAB" being in line "item 3" is creating this:

* Header
 - item1
 - item2
  + subitem1
  + subitme2
   - item 3

Just don't press TAB in this line.

This is the best algorithm we could com up, please read the recent
thread about "Org-mode 4.78".  The discussion is in that thread.

- Carsten