[Orgmode] Latex-export

From: Renzo Been
Subject: [Orgmode] Latex-export
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 09:30:50 +0200

Hi there,

I've been trying to get the org-export-latex.el going, but can't get
it loaded. I've tried the following in my Preferences.el (I use
Aquamacs Emacs) file:

;; Load org-latex-export
(load
"/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/org-export-latex.el")
(require
'Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/org-export-latex.el)

or

;; Load org-latex-export
(load "org-export-latex")
(require 'org-export-latex)

But I get the following message:

/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/org-export-latex.el
(source)...done

An error has occurred while loading `~/Library/Preferences/Aquamacs
Emacs/Preferences.el (or .elc)':

File error: Cannot open load file,
Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/org-export-latex.el

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file. Start Emacs with the
`--debug-init' option to view a complete error backtrace.

I also tried compiling the file, but that gives:

(error Required feature
`/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/org-export-latex.elc'
was not provided)

Am I doing something wrong in the setup?

Ciao,
Renzo