Re: [Orgmode] org-export to Palm Markup Language (PML)

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-export to Palm Markup Language (PML)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 08:28:31 +0100

Charles Cave (address@hidden) wrote:
> Bastien,
>
> Well done with org-export-as-latex !  I installed it on
> GNU Emacs 22.1.1 on Windows XP and it works very well.
>
> I am working on a Perl script to convert org-mode to
> Palm Markup Language to make ebooks for my Palm m515
> and the ereader program. It seems that it wouldn't be
> hard to adapt org-export-as-latex to make org-export-as-pml
>
> Details of PML:  http://www.ereader.com/dropbook/pml
>
> Is anyone else on this list interested in making eBooks
> on the Palm?

Hmm, I'd be much more interested in implementing bidirectional
synchronisation with Shadow Plan for Palm OS - that strikes me as far
more useful.  I was thinking about having a crack at writing a plugin
for opensync to do it using the opensync python bindings, but the
documentation is practically non-existent :-/