Re: [Orgmode] Integration of Org mode and mairix

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Integration of Org mode and mairix
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:02:53 +0200

Hi Bastien,

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:38:22 +0200
Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

 b> Thanks for pointing on mairix and providing an integrated solution
 b> for org/Gnus/mairix. I tried your patch and the mairix-related elisp
 b> code, it works fine here.

Good to know.

Do you think there is any chance it would make it into the Org package?
I would greatly prefer not having to maintain a patch for a longer
period of time.

 b> One little fix though: [...]

Ah, true. Thanks for that.

 b> The "mairix" solution is especially elegant because it does not only
 b> handle the case where you need to find a particular email, but it
 b> also comes with lots of useful search options.

I am especially happy that it allows to pull out entire threads.

So if you do [[mairixt:m:xyz]] it will pull out the entire thread in
which that message id is present, so you have the full context, which I
find very useful.

Regards,
Georg

--