Re: [Orgmode] Column view questions

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Column view questions
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 17:08:49 +0200

Hi,

"Egli Christian (KIRO 41)" <address@hidden> writes:

>> Yes. Is there an easy way to create HTML that allows outline folding?
>> Would be nice for this application.
>
> Do you mean something along the line of
> http://freemind.sourceforge.net/PublicMaps-exported.html?

I just stumble on this:

  http://tinyurl.com/28x5nw - "New elements in HTML 5"

It seems that HTML 5 will support new elements like
article/section/nav/time, etc.  I let you check on the
page, but it sounds like pretty exciting, especially for
structured content like the one Org-mode produces!

Best,

--
Bastien