[Orgmode] Re: Org to PDF webpage

From: Bastien
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org to PDF webpage
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 02:52:47 +0200

Dmitry Dzhus <address@hidden> writes:

> Nice idea, this could be implemented in org-mode itself too.

Do you mean implementing Org -> PDF conversion in Org? Yes, this is the
purpose of the LaTeX exporter.

Anyway: i started this webpage as a little demonstration of the LaTeX
exporter, nothing more. I guess it's easier to do it locally when you
have this opportunity.

> Doesn't work for me, though; server responds to my upload with
> spitting out an HTML page with Python error traceback; here it is:

Can you send me the files and the relevant parts of your configuration?
It might happen that this is a bug of org-export-latex.

Thanks!

--
Bastien